You have a series of hyperlinks from which you want to extract the URLs. You want to keep the hyperlink display text as well.
- Copy the hyperlinks into a column in Excel (column A).
- Copy the hyperlinks into the adjacent column as well (column B).
- Select column B and right-click on the selected cells. Choose "Edit Hyperlink"
- In "Display" the value will be "multiple cells". Delete this text and save. Just the URLs will remain in column B.
- Select column A and right-click on the selected cells. Choose "Remove Hyperlink". Just the display text will remain in column A.