- Stephen Harper isn't making any friends in Ontario waiting so long to speak. It's 1:00 am EST!
- Turnout was pretty good: 64 per cent so far with more polls to report.
- The conservatives were shut out of Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver.
- Stephen Harper received 41,549 votes -- did anyone else come close to that?
- Wow, the conservatives picked up ten seats in Quebec. Cool.
- Michael Ignatieff will be foreign affairs critic and the worst nightmare of whichever conservative MP becomes Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Liam McHugh-Russell garnered more than 8,000 votes. Good work Liam.
- I hope Andy Mitchell wins in a recount.
- Stephen Harper's speech is really good so far (1:33).
Archive for January, 2006
Jakob Nielsen on the search engine business model and what it means for content creators.